Fri, Jan 13|
Think Well, Eat Well, BE Well Retreat
Join Hartsspace at Harmony Hill! In life there is no end goal for health, it is a journey and you can redefine and change through all the seasons of life. A dedicated weekend to relax, restore and leave with a specific and personalized health plan for 2023.
Time & Location
Jan 13, 4:00 PM – Jan 15, 12:00 PM
Harmony Hill, 7362 WA-106, Union, WA 98592, USA
About the Retreat
MOVEMENT, EATING, LIFE DESIGN, GOALS AND MOTIVATION
In life there is no end goal for health and life, it is a journey and you can redefine and change through all the seasons of life.
Are you overwhelmed or confused about the things that you hear related to health and food?
Have you tried the fads, the prepared foods, the diets and the trends?
Have you followed people on social media in hope to change?
Do you need help with habits and future plans and goals?
HARTSSPACE IS HERE TO HELP!
We know the frustration of the current health and healthcare climate. We know there is a lot of confusion about what to eat and how to take care of yourself. We know that people are unique and the idea that there is a one size fits all approach for eating is NOT true. We know changing habits or making solid plans in life is confusing.
SO, then what can you do to find your own:
GOALS AND MOTIVATION
This year after 15 years in business we are launching personalized Wellness retreats LIVE, Online with coaching and yearlong accountability and individual sessions.
- Early Winter - Retreating, Reflecting and Reconnecting with Your Deep Nature
- Winter Solstice - Catching Sparks of Hope in the Darkness
- Late Winter - Exploring and Experimenting to Firm Up Your Vision for the Future
- Deep intimacy and grief, finding a home within the darkness
- Being w/yourself as you are, acceptance
- Addressing “new years resolutions” ←- how is it helpful? Does it work?
- Throwing in statistics
- People’s experiences w/new years resolutions/examples
- Biological mechanisms of weight gain (and hormones in that season)
- How circadian rhythm and hormones shift during seasons of darkness
- What foods are available during this season
- Cravings? Desire to turn to food emotionally? What are we really needing/craving?
- Reading/books/podcasts/meditations for this season
Want more info contact Katie at HartsSpace, Nutrition and Mental Health in Olympia
Full Package w Sessions
+$25.00 service fee
Meals, single occupancy lodging, full retreat teachings and events, 2 one on one sessions with providers. Room gift baskets included. Followup accountability group included.
+$25.00 service fee0
Full Weekend with Insurance
Pay what you want
Full Weekend, Including Individual Sessions and Accountability Group
Pay what you want
+$5.00 service fee
Hold your spot with the deposit only option! No refunds, balance due at retreat.
+$5.00 service fee0
Provider and Volunteer Tickets
Please use this link if you are working at the retreat!
Recorded Event and Session
+$6.25 service fee
If you can't make the live event! We are recording sessions and providing these with an individual session with Michelle or Katie.
+$6.25 service fee0